1. On March 28, 2012, Archuleta left on a two-year hiatus to be a missionary of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in Chile, but stated that he will continue his music career after that.
2. In March 2012, Archuleta released his fourth album, Forevermore, exclusively in the Philippines.
3. This was his first Original Pilipino Music album, composed of several covers of Filipino songs.
4. Archuleta was born on December 28, 1990 in Miami, Florida, to Lupe Marie , a salsa singer and dancer, and Jeff Archuleta, a jazz musician.
5. His mother is from Honduras and his father is of Spanish–Basque, Danish, Irish, German, and Iroquois descent. His family moved to the Salt Lake City suburb of Sandy, Utah when he was six years old.
6. He now lives in Murray where he attended Murray High School.
7. Archuleta started singing at the age of six, inspired by a Les Misérables video.
8. The year after Star Search, he found out he had partial vocal paralysis but declined risky surgery and has said he feels he is almost fully recovered.
9. Archuleta made initial attempts at songwriting and arranging music after his Star Search experience and has written at least three songs.
10. During the 1970s themed week Archuleta sang the John Lennon song “Imagine”, omitting the earlier verses in favor of the last one.