1. His first album reached the top ten in Canada and the UK.
2. His 2011 holiday album, Christmas, was in first place on the Billboard 200 for the final four weeks of 2011 and the first week of 2012, totaling five weeks atop the chart, it also made the Top 5 in the United Kingdom.
3. With this, Christmas became his third-consecutive number-one album on the chart.
4. “Close Your Eyes” followed, and “After All” featuring Bryan Adams was performed by him as a UK exclusive and posted on YouTube in late September 2013.
5. According to an Oprah interview on 9 October 2009, Bublé dreamed of becoming a famous singer since he was two years old.
6. When he was a teenager, he slept with his Bible and prayed to become a singer.
7. The first time his family noticed his singing talent was at Christmastime when Bublé was 13 years old, and they heard him powerfully sing the phrase “May your days be merry and bright” when the family was singing to the song “White Christmas” on a car ride.
8. Bublé had a strong passion for ice hockey and wanted to become a professional hockey player for the Vancouver Canucks growing up, but believed he was not good at it, stating: “I wanted so bad to be a hockey player…
9. I remember I wanted to be Gary Lupul, I wanted to be Patrik Sundstrom and Ivan Hlinka.
10. I used to think that being named Michael Bublé was pretty cool because I was close to being called Jiri Bubla.”