1. Adam Noah Levine is an American singer, songwriter, multi-instrumentalist and actor. He is the lead vocalist for the Los Angeles pop rock band Maroon 5.
2. The band split up after their only album, The Fourth World , which did not gain popularity.
3. In 2001, the group was reformed – with guitarist James Valentine joining the line-up – and began a new, musical chapter, changing their name to Maroon 5.
4. In 2002, the band released their first album, Songs About Jane, which went multi-platinum in the US.
5. As part of Maroon 5, Levine has received three Grammy Awards, two Billboard Music Awards, two American Music Awards, an MTV Video Music Award and a World Music Award.
6. The winners of the first, fifth and ninth seasons, Javier Colon, Tessanne Chin and Jordan Smith, were on his team.
7. As an entrepreneur, Levine launched his own eponymous fragrance line in 2013.
8. The same year, he collaborated with Kmart and ShopYourWay.com to develop his menswear collection.
9. In 2013, The Hollywood Reporter reported that “sources familiar with his many business dealings” estimated Levine would earn more than $35 million that year.
10. A few days later I was fine but I still had to go to therapy.”
11. In an interview with Q, he said that using mushrooms “really forced me to look at myself” but added that he had never abused drugs.