1. Whitney Eve Port is an American television personality, fashion designer, and author.
2. Born and raised in Los Angeles, California, she attended Crossroads School in Santa Monica as a teenager.
3. In 2006, Port came to prominence after being cast in the reality television series The Hills, which chronicled the personal and professional lives of Port and friends Lauren Conrad, Heidi Montag, and Audrina Patridge.
4. After moving to New York City to begin employment with Diane von Fürstenberg in 2008, Port was commissioned to star in her own spin-off series The City, which originally documented the lives of Port and companions Jay Lyon, Olivia Palermo, and Adam Senn.
5. After undergoing several casting adjustments and receiving underwhelming ratings, the series was canceled in 2010, after airing two seasons.
6. Whitney Eve Port was born in Los Angeles, California, on March 4, 1985, to parents Jeffery and Vicki .
7. Port attended Warner Avenue Elementary School, where she served as her fifth-grade class president, and was further educated at Crossroads School during middle and high school.
8. In 2007, she graduated from the University of Southern California, having majored in gender studies and was a member of Kappa Alpha Theta.
9. In 2006, MTV developed the reality television series The Hills as the spin-off of Laguna Beach: The Real Orange County.
10. In March 2008, Port debuted her first fashion line “Whitney Eve”. Upon the conclusion of the fourth season of The Hills that December, Port moved to New York City to accept a position with Diane von Fürstenberg.
11. In November 2013, she announced her engagement to her former The City producer, Tim Rosenman, whom she began dating in 2012.