1. Michael Brandon is an American actor who resides in London and Los Angeles.
2. Brandon was born Michael Feldman in Brooklyn, New York to Miriam moved to Valley Stream, New York where he attended Memorial Junior High and then Valley Stream Central High School.
3. Brandon starred in the TV series Dempsey and Makepeace and Dinotopia, the movies Quattro mosche di velluto grigio , and the plays Does a Tiger Wear a Necktie? and Jerry Springer – The Opera.
4. Since moving to the UK, Brandon has worked in TV on such shows as The Bill, Trial and Retribution, and Dead Man Weds.
5. He also played the title role in the musical Jerry Springer: The Opera for over a year in the National Theatre and after its transfer into the West End.
6. In February 2008 he began his talk radio show on City Talk, a new local radio station in Liverpool. Also in 2008 he appeared in the television series Bones, as Roger Frampton, an American millionaire.
7. In the early 1970s Brandon was in a relationship with the actress Kim Novak.
8. He is currently married to actress Glynis Barber, with whom he co-starred in Dempsey & Makepeace, and the couple remain in the United Kingdom. Brandon and Barber have a son, Alexander Max Brandon, born November 1992.
9. In 2011, Brandon guest-starred in an episode of the BBC1 con drama Hustle as Marcus Wendell .
10. Also in 2011 he was seen in a supporting role in the film Captain America: The First Avenger as a politician who befriends the titular character.
11. In September 2013 he appeared in the ITV dancing show Stepping Out with wife Glynis Barber.