1. She has modeled in international campaigns for brands like Tommy Hilfiger, Burberry, FCUK, Pull and Bear, and Castro.
2. She was also featured in the 2009, 2010, and 2011 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue
3. Her father, Arik Ginzburg, is an architect, and her grandfather was involved in the original planning and construction of Zahala Tel Aviv.
4. She began her compulsory military service in the Israel Defense Forces on 22 July 2009, and in early October of that year, while speaking in support of enlisting, caused headlines by criticizing fellow Israeli model Bar Refaeli for evading military service via a short-lived marriage to a family friend.
5. Ginzburg started modeling at the age of eight with a milk advertisement and at the age of 14 signed a contract with modeling agency Elite Models.
6. In 2006, she signed a two-year deal with Israeli firm Fox, and was featured on the February/March 2007 cover of French Elle. She has also modeled in international campaigns for brands like Tommy Hilfiger, Burberry, FCUK, Pull and Bear, and Castro.
7. She was also featured in the 2009, 2010, and 2011 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue. which garnered negative reviews.
8. In 2013, she appeared in the American comedy film, Movie 43, which was panned by critics and won the 2013 Razzie for Worst Picture. She was briefly a co-host on the Israeli reality singing competition show, HaKokhav HaBa but was later replaced by Rotem Sela.
9. Since 2009, Esti became involved in volunteer work for children with cancer.
10. She visits Israeli hospitals and organized a charity event for the Hayim Association.
11. On 18 December 2013, it was reported that Ginzburg’s father was suing her for allegedly failing to pay him money owed for a house he sold her and her husband.
12. Ginzburg loves baking, reading, going to the beach, and watching movies.