1. Tony Feliciano Rivera, better known by his stage name Tony Dize, or his other nickname, “La Meloda De La Calle”, is an American reggaeton singer of Puerto Rican descent.
2. His first recorded performance was from the album Blin Blin, Vol. 1, with Wisin & Yandel in 2003, after which he collaborated with other artists of the genre and later released his debut album in 2008 titled La Meloda De La Calle (Spanish for “Street Melody”) under WY Records and Machete Music.
3. He was previously signed to Pina Records, for which he released La Meloda De La Calle: Updated under the label in 2009.
4. In November 2011 he is in contracting with DJ Memo, to join his record label after a fall out with Raphy Pina.
5. Tony Dize cites Vico C, Tego Caldern, Wisin & Yandel, Tempo, and Ivy Queen, among others as sources of inspiration. He started under the guidance Wisin & Yandel and first appeared on the compilation album Blin Blin, Vol. 1 (2003), with the song “No Pierdas Tiempo”.
6. Through his short career he has worked with the best DJs of the genre such as Luny Tunes, Naldo, Urba & Monserrate, Notty, and Noriega.
7. Tony Dize finally broke through with the song “Quizs”, found on the album Los Vaqueros.
8. The song was one of the album’s biggest hits, and made him a force in reggaeton.
9. He was signed to WY Records and his first production, La Meloda De La Calle, was released on April 22, 2008.
10. Tony Dize participated in a beach festival named “Back to School”, on August 9, 2008.
11. Tony Dize performed at the Cedar Hall on February 2, 2009 in Boston, Massachusetts.In the performance he collaborated with DJs such as DJ Shorty, DJ Problem, and DJ Luis Morales.
12. He was a member of Pina Records, after leaving WY Records over disputes with Wisin.
13. Few years later, eventually letting all the disputes go with Raphy Pina, he’s back in Pina Records