1. In 2007, she and her family were commissioned to star in the reality television series Keeping Up with the Kardashians.
2. Its success has led to the creation of spin-offs including Kourtney and Khloé Take Miami and Khloé & Lamar.
3. In September 2009, Kardashian married basketball player Lamar Odom one month after they first met.
4. With sisters Kourtney and Kim, Kardashian is involved in the retail and fashion industries.
5. They have launched several clothing collections and fragrances, and additionally released the book Kardashian Konfidential in 2010.
6. In 2012, she co-hosted the second season of the US version of The X Factor with Mario Lopez.
7. When she was seventeen years old, she graduated one year in advance with honors.
8. In April 2009, Kardashian and her sister Kourtney announced that they were contracted to star in a spin-off, which followed their move to launch a D-A-S-H store in Miami, Florida.
9. The sisters also released a book, Kardashian Konfidential, in November 2010. In May 2011, Kardashian and her sisters announced the release of their first novel.
10. Prior to publication, the sisters requested help with naming their book.
11. In July 2011, it was announced that the winning title was “Dollhouse”.
12. In October 2012, Kardashian and Odom released a second unisex fragrance called “Unbreakable Joy,” inspired by the holiday season.
13. It aired on January 30, 2012. In October 2012, Kardashian and Mario Lopez were confirmed as the co-hosts of the second season of the American version of The X Factor.
14. On March 4, 2007, Kardashian was arrested for DUI. On July 18, 2008, Kardashian turned herself in and reported to jail to serve time for violation of probation.