1. As an actress, Gadot is known for her role as Gisele Yashar in The Fast and the Furious film series.
2. In 2016, Gadot began playing the role of Diana Prince / Wonder Woman in the DC Extended Universe, starting with Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice and continuing as the lead in Wonder Woman .
3. In 2013, she was ranked as the second-highest earning model in Israel behind Bar Refaeli.
4. Gadot was born and raised in Rosh HaAyin, Israel. She is the daughter of Irit , a teacher, and Michael Gadot, an engineer.
5. Her parents were both born in Israel, and they had Hebraized their surname from “Greenstein” to “Gadot”. Her high school major was biology.
6. She says that in high school she was successful at basketball due to her height.
7. From the age of 20, Gadot served for two years as an enlisted soldier of the Israel Defense Forces.
8. At the age of 18, Gadot won the 2004 Miss Israel competition, and next competed in the 2004 Miss Universe pageant in Ecuador.
9. Following her participation in the competitions, she joined the Israeli Army where, as a citizen of Israel, she completed her two years of mandatory military service.
10. It was when she had completed her first year of school that a casting director called her to audition for the part of Bond girl Camille Montes in the film Quantum of Solace.
11. Although she lost the part to Olga Kurylenko, the same casting director hired Gadot for the role of Gisele in Fast & Furious.
12. In 2007, the 21 year old Gadot took a part in the Maxim photo shoot “Women of the Israeli Army”, and as such she featured on the cover of the New York Post.
13. In April 2012, Shalom Life ranked her Number 5 on its list of “the 50 most talented, intelligent, funny, and gorgeous Jewish women in the world”, behind model Bar Refaeli and actress Eva Green.
14. She has led international campaigns for Captain Morgan rum, Gucci fragrances and Vine Vera skincare ranges, and advertised Jaguar Cars.