1. She is the oldest daughter of actors Bruce Willis and Demi Moore, stepdaughter of model Emma Heming and former stepdaughter of actor Ashton Kutcher.
2. She was born in Paducah, Kentucky, while her father, Bruce Willis, was filming In Country.
3. Raised in Hailey, Idaho, Willis enrolled as a freshman at the Interlochen Arts Academy in Interlochen, Michigan.
4. In January 2004, she enrolled as a sophomore at Wildwood Secondary School in Los Angeles, California. She attended the University of Southern California for one semester before dropping out.
5. In 1995, Willis made her film debut alongside her mother in Now and Then.
6. She has worked with her father twice: in The Whole Nine Yards in 2000 and Hostage in 2005.
7. In 2008, Willis ventured into the role of spokesperson for Ocean Pacific. and the horror film From Within.
8. It was announced she joined the cast of the independent film Wild Cherry, starring opposite Tania Raymonde and Kristin Cavallari.
9. In May 2013, it was announced that Willis would portray Zoe, an organizer in a worldwide charity, in the fourth season of Pretty Little Liars.
10. Rumer gave a standout performance in the film The Odd Way Home where she takes on the gritty role of Maya.
11. Huffington post raves Rumer “delivers an exquisite performance as Maya, a young woman, battered and bruised and at the very end of her rope, who meets Duncan, an autistic young man perfectly portrayed by Chris Marquette.
12. She transforms from a broken and beaten victim into a radiant singer.
13. On September 21, 2015, Rumer will be starring as Roxy in “Chicago” on Broadway.
14. On February 24, 2015, Willis was announced as one of the celebrities to compete on season 20 of Dancing with the Stars.