1. Todd Joseph “T. J.” Miller is an American actor, voice actor, comedian and director.
2. He currently stars as Erlich Bachman in the HBO sitcom Silicon Valley.
3. Miller was born in Denver, Colorado, the son of Leslie, a clinical psychologist, and Kent Miller, an attorney. He attended Graland Country Day School, East High School, and George Washington University in Washington, D.C., where he was a member of the comedy group GWU recess and the Lambda chapter of Phi Sigma Kappa.
4. Miller appeared frequently as a member of the “round table” on Chelsea Lately.
5. He appeared as Marmaduke Brooker in the TV series Carpoolers which ran for 13 episodes on ABC in 2007-2008.
6. He portrayed Robbie V. on the Disney channel cartoon Gravity Falls.
7. He voices a talking ball of mucus in commercials for Mucinex, and stars as Greg the Genie in a promotional campaign for Slim Jim meat snacks.
8. Miller played the supporting character of Ranger Jones in the live-action/animated Yogi Bear 2010 film. In 2011, he appeared in the film Our Idiot Brother.
9. He also had a cameo as administrative personnel for Rolling Stone in the 2012 film Rock of Ages.
10. Miller is set to star in the upcoming movie Search Party alongside Adam Pally.
11. This film serves as the directorial debut of frequent Todd Phillips cohort Scot Armstrong. Miller portrayed Weasel in Deadpool.
12. On September 12, 2011, Miller released a comedy rap concept album titled The Extended Play E.P. The album features comedians Bo Burnham, Doug Benson, Pete Holmes and hip-hop artists Ugly Duckling and Johnny Polygon.
13. He hosts a podcast with friend and fellow comedian Cash Levy, titled Cashing in With TJ Miller, which began airing in March 2012 on the Nerdist Network.
14. Miller described learning about an arteriovenous malformation on his right frontal lobe on the Pete Holmes podcast You Made It Weird on October 28, 2011.