1. Born to Scottish parents in Oman, she moved to Australia at age 6.
2. She has since been known for her comedic roles in Scooby-Doo .
3. In 2013, Fisher starred as Myrtle Wilson in The Great Gatsby and as Henley Reeves in Now You See Me.
4. At 18, with the help of her mother, she published two teen novels, Bewitched and Seduced by Fame, From 1994 to 1997 she played the role of Shannon Reed on the Australian soap opera Home and Away.
5. In 1996, she received a Logie Award nomination for Most Popular Actress for her role.
6. She also toured with Darren Day in the musical Summer Holiday and appeared in the London theatre production Così.
7. She wore a blonde wig for portraying her role because Daphne Blake was supposed to be the only redhead in the film. The following year, she portrayed the character Kristy in the Australian comedy The Wannabes.
8. Subsequently, Fisher was taken on by an American agent. won her the Breakthrough Performance Award at the MTV Movie Awards.
9. While promoting Wedding Crashers, she was officially crowned the 1000th guest on Australian talk show Rove on 2 August 2005.
10. She entered the set ahead of Owen Wilson, winning the title by two metres.
11. In 2006, Fisher starred as Becca, a Manhattan party host, in the relationship drama London, co-starring Jessica Biel, Chris Evans, and Jason Statham.
12. She played the role of Katie in the romantic comedy Wedding Daze with Jason Biggs.
13. In 2007, she appeared in The Lookout, a thriller film co-starring Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Matthew Goode, and Hot Rod, opposite Andy Samberg.
14. Confessions of a Shopaholic suffered critically but eventually opened at No.4, grossing $15,054,000 on its opening weekend.
15. Fisher has spoken out against the lack of opportunities for comediennes in Hollywood. Fisher then voiced the role of Beans in Rango, a computer-animated Western film released in March 2011.