1. Anne Sergeyevna Vyalitsyna (Russian: А́нна Серге́евна Вьяли́цына; born 19 March 1986), also known as Anne V, is a Russian model and actress.
2. She is perhaps best known for her 10-consecutive-year run of appearances (2005–14) in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue.
3. Vyalitsyna was born in the Russian city of Gorky (now Nizhny Novgorod).
4. Her father is a sports doctor for a football team and her mother is a pediatrician.
5. She entered the contest and moved to New York after winning a contest sponsored by IMG and MTV.
6. Within six months of her win, Vyalitsyna had worked for Anna Molinari, Chloé and Sportmax.
7. She made her debut in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue in 2005 and has appeared in it each year since.
8. She was the object/subject of Joanne Gair body painting works in the 2005 edition. Vyalitsyna has walked for fashion houses such as Shiatzy Chen, Chanel, Prada, Louis Vuitton, Dolce and Gabbana, Roberto Cavalli, Miu Miu, Chloé, and Givenchy.
9. She was featured in the Dylan George & Co. and Abbot+Main clothing campaign with Kellan Lutz in 2011.
10. Vyalitsyna has appeared in the music videos for “Out Is Through” by Alanis Morissette and “Misery” and “Never Gonna Leave This Bed” by Maroon 5.
11. She had an uncredited cameo in the fifth installment of the Die Hard film franchise, A Good Day to Die Hard.
12. She volunteered to guide a disabled athlete through the race for Achilles International and tweeted about the race in real-time.
13. Vyalitsyna dated Adam Levine, the lead singer of Maroon 5, and they appeared together on the November 2011 cover of Vogue Russia. The couple broke up in March 2012.
14. On 19 March 2015, Vyalitsyna announced that she was pregnant with her first child by boyfriend Adam Cahan.