1. Katherine Elizabeth “Kate” Upton She was also the subject of the 100th anniversary Vanity Fair cover.
2. Upton attended a casting call in Miami for Elite Model Management in 2008 and was signed by them the same day, and she eventually moved to New York City, where she then signed with IMG Models.
3. Upton’s acting debut was in the film, Tower Heist, as Mr.Hightower s mistress.
4. Upton appeared on the cover of the 2012 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue, released in February 2012. Upton has also recounted the negative aftereffects of the 2012 Sports Illustrated cover, saying, “I felt terrible about myself for a solid month.
5. Every single guy I met was either married or about to be married, and I felt like I was their bachelor present or something.”
6. Upton was the cover model for the 2013 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue for the second consecutive year.
7. After getting the November 2012 Vogue Italia cover photographed by Steven Meisel and the January 2013 Vogue UK cover,
8. In September 2013, Upton was named Model of the Year at the 10th annual Style Awards at the Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week in New York.
9. Upton appeared on the flip-side cover of the 2014 50th anniversary Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue, the first time that type of cover was used by that magazine.
10. In April 2014, she appeared with Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann, and Nikolaj Coster-Waldau in the comedy The Other Woman as Amber, one of Coster-Waldau’s character’s mistresses.
11. In 2014, Upton starred with Tony Hale in Lady Antebellum’s music video “Bartender”.
12. Upton will star with Alexandra Daddario in The Layover, a road trip sex comedy directed by William H. Macy.
13. The film follows two best friends (Daddario and Upton) on vacation as they fight over the same guy during a layover in St. Louis.
14. Upton has said that her belief in God is important to her.
15. During a photo shoot, someone joked about a cross necklace she wore, “Why are you wearing a cross?
16. Like you would be religious,” then took the necklace from her to do the shoot.