1. Dylan Mark Postl (born May 29, 1986) is an American professional wrestler signed to WWE, better known by his ring name Hornswoggle.
2. He debuted in WWE in 2006 as a leprechaun character allied with Finlay.
3. Hornswoggle won the Cruiserweight Championship before it was retired, was erroneously revealed as Mr. McMahon’s storyline illegitimate son, and was exposed as the Anonymous Raw General Manager who had controlled the Raw brand from June 21, 2010 to July 18, 2011.
4. In 2005, Postl appeared with NWA Wisconsin as ‘The World’s Sexiest Midget’ Shortstack, where he won the NWA Wisconsin X Division Championship. He also won the SSW Tag Team Championship with Devin Diamond, from The Pretty Hott Thangs (Ryan Kross and Josh Maxim) on May 19, 2006, in Oak Creek, Wisconsin.
5. He relinquished the title after signing a contract with World Wrestling Entertainment.
6. He started his career in the Backyard of Fox Valley Wrestling Alliance (FVWA), under the ring name Hardcore Wonder.
7. On February 23, 2007, the character’s name was changed to Hornswoggle on WWE’s website and all references to the name “Little Bastard” were removed.
8. The meaning of Hornswoggle is to swindle, cheat, hoodwink, or hoax. On the March 2 episode of SmackDown!, Hornswoggle attacked John “Bradshaw” Layfield and Michael Cole.
9. Hornswoggle won the WWE Cruiserweight Championship after he pinned Jamie Noble in a Cruiserweight Open at The Great American Bash.
10. The other participants and commentators were unaware that he was a participant in the match until the referee counted the pin and awarded him the belt. Hornswoggle then began a storyline feud with Noble over the belt.
11. The next week on SmackDown!, Hornswoggle retained the title when he defeated Noble by countout.
12. On the September 10 episode of Raw, the storyline involving Mr. McMahon’s illegitimate son culminated with the reveal that Hornswoggle was the illegitimate son.
13. Hornswoggle’s feud with Noble ended on September 28 on SmackDown! when Acting General Manager Vickie Guerrero forced Hornswoggle to surrender the Cruiserweight Championship (which was later abandoned), citing that his status as Mr. McMahon’s son and his diminutive stature would eventually jeopardize his well-being. Mr. McMahon began giving Hornswoggle matches against competitors that were much larger than him to show his son “tough love.”
14. At the event, Khali defeated Hornswoggle by disqualification when Finlay attacked Khali on Hornswoggle’s behalf. This was the first time that Finlay appeared together with Hornswoggle since the beginning of the Hornswoggle and Mr. McMahon storyline.
15. In addition, Hornswoggle also faced Khali on the 15th Anniversary of Raw, but Hulk Hogan made a surprise return in a one night appearance to come to Hornswoggle’s aid.
16. On the February 18 episode of Raw, Hornswoggle had a scheduled steel cage match against his father, Mr. McMahon. During this match, Hornswoggle was whipped with a leather belt by Mr. McMahon.
17. He made his in-ring return on the April 18 episode of SmackDown, defeating Matt Striker after a Tadpole Splash. At Night of Champions, Hornswoggle and Finlay challenged John Morrison and The Miz for the WWE Tag Team Championship, but failed to win.
18. On April 13, 2009, Hornswoggle was drafted to the Raw brand, without Finlay, as part of the 2009 Supplemental Draft. Hornswoggle then entered into a feud with Chavo Guerrero, in which they competed in a series of comedy gimmick matches each week determined by the weekly Guest Host for Raw (Texas Bullrope Match, Blindfold Match, Falls Count Anywhere, etc.).