1. Best known for her role as Octavia of the Julii in the HBO/BBC series Rome, She is also the youngest actress ever to play Ophelia in a Royal Shakespeare Company production of Hamlet.
2. In 2001, at the age of 19, Condon originated the role of Mairead in the The Lieutenant of Inishmore by Martin McDonagh which she performed at The Royal Shakespeare Company and in 2006 at the Lyceum Theatre in New York. she recorded the song “The Patriot Game” with The Pogues.
3. That same year, Condon played the role of Ophelia in Hamlet, making her the youngest actress to ever play that role for the RSC.
4. In 2009, she appeared in another play by Martin McDonagh, The Cripple of Inishmaan, for which she won a Lucille Lortel award and a Drama Desk Award.
5. In 2005 Condon co-starred as Octavia of the Julii, sister of the Roman Emperor Augustus, in the widely acclaimed HBO/BBC series Rome.
6. Condon has two dogs she adopted from the streets of Los Angeles.