1. Haddock made her television debut in the television pilot Plus One, part of the Comedy Showcase 2008. Her other television credits include The Palace, My Family, The Colour of Magic, Marple: A Pocket Full of Rye and Honest, playing the lead role of Kacie Carter.
2. She also appeared in the pilot episode of Life Is Wild, the American version of Wild at Heart. She also starred in adverts for dot tel.
3. Haddock played the lead role of Natasha in the ITV1 comedy drama Monday Monday, and appears in series two and three of How Not to Live Your Life, replacing previous female lead Sinéad Moynihan.
4. In 2011, she appeared in the Cinemax/Sky TV drama Strike Back: Project Dawn for two episodes playing the kidnapped daughter of an illegal arms dealer.
5. Haddock married actor Sam Claflin in July 2013 after dating for two years.
6. “What a catch: How a girl called Laura Haddock is becoming a very big fish indeed”.