1. Jessica White (born June 21, 1984) is an American model and occasional actress.
2. At the age of 13, White was scouted in her hometown of Buffalo, New York, and had gone to Personal Best modeling school at age sixteen.
3. After modeling for one week, her first job was an editorial for Vogue after meeting Anna Wintour. In Paris, she signed a contract with the IMG agency.
4. She has also modeled for Joanne Gair’s body painting works in these editions.
5. In 2006, White had a small role in Big Momma’s House 2 and has appeared in music videos for Big & Rich, singer John Legend, rapper Jay-Z (Change Clothes), Robin Thicke (The Sweetest Love), and R&B singer Trey Songz (Neighbors Know My Name).
6. In October 2010, White was arrested for assaulting a woman in New York City.