1. She has done print and runway work for numerous leading companies.
2. Among her highlights are cover appearances on for Vogue (Germany) and Elle (Italy), work as a featured model/spokesperson for both Guess and Victoria’s Secret as well as appearances in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue.
3. Her images were augmented by the artwork of Claw Money who affixed his graphic cartoon paws to both black-and-white and color photographs of her as if they were gripping her while she was modelling.
4. In July 2014 Miller, together with fashion publicist Robyn Berkley, launched a meditation-wear collection for Berkley s line, Live the Process, with a percentage of sales to the David Lynch Foundation.
5. Miller began dating actor Jake Gyllenhaal in mid-June 2013 and they became a public couple in July. According to reports, Miller and Gyllenhaal broke up in late 2013.
6. “Photos: We Get It, Jake Gyllenhaal s Girlfriend Is Ridiculously Hot”.
7. When Miller bonded with New York-based fashion publicist Robyn Berkley over their life-changing experiences with TM, the two decided to collaborate on a capsule collection (launching today at Barneys) for Berkley s activewear line, Live the Process