1. She also had roles in independent films, playing Dawn Schiller in the true crime film Wonderland , which earned her critical acclaim.
2. Bosworth has always been interested in a professional career as a competitive horse racer and, by the age of fourteen, she was a champion equestrian.
3. Bosworth, born with heterochromia iridum, has a hazel right eye and a blue left eye.
4. When you grow up a bit, and think, Now I get it?
5. Bosworth designed a jewelry line with friend and celebrity stylist Cher Coulter called JewelMint, which launched in October 2010.
6. Bosworth released ten films between 2011 and 2014, moving away from the big-budget Superman franchise into critically acclaimed films like Still Alice with Julianne Moore.
7. The short film Lov, which was filmed in Slovenia, featured Bosworth and launched fashion designer Vanessa Bruno’s Fall 2011 campaign.
8. Bosworth was accepted to Princeton University in late 2000, but because of continual deferral of her attendance, her acceptance was later revoked.