1. He has also been the model for the fragrance Cool Water by Davidoff.
2. He is the youngest son of Academy Award-winning actor-director Clint Eastwood and second youngest of Jacelyn Reeves.
3. He is the son of actor-director Clint Eastwood and flight attendant Jacelyn Reeves.
4. He attended Loyola Marymount University in Los Angeles, from which he graduated in 2008 with a degree in communications.
5. Scott is widely known for his almost identical appearance to earlier day, Clint Eastwood.
6. In 2016, Eastwood played Lieutenant GQ Edwards, in charge of a group of villains, in the film Suicide Squad, an adaptation of the DC Comics series. Also that year, he starred alongside Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Shailene Woodley in the biographical drama film Snowden, directed by Oliver Stone, and released in September.
7. In September 2015, he was cast as one of the leads in Overdrive, an action movie scheduled to begin shooting in Paris and Marseilles in January 2016. He is also set to play a role in the upcoming 2017 film Fast 8.
8. ^ “Scott Eastwood opens about a car crash that killed his girlfriend”.
9. ^ “Scott Eastwood finally calls dad of girlfriend who died in crash”.