1. Prosím, pomozte vylepšit nebo diskutují o těchto problémech na straně hovoru.
2. Prosím, pomozte zavést notability tím, že cituje spolehlivých sekundárních zdrojů, které jsou nezávislé na dané téma a poskytují významné pokrytí něj za jeho pouhé zmínce triviální.
3. If notability cannot be established, the article is likely to be merged, redirected, or deleted.
4. Brent Weinbach is an American stand-up comedian and performer based in Los Angeles, California.
5. He is known for his experimental style and abstract, deadpan delivery.
6. Weinbach regularly performed stand-up at the Comedy Death-Ray shows at the Upright Citizens Brigade Theater in Los Angeles and has also performed with the Comedians of Comedy.
7. He is the winner of the 2007 Andy Kaufman award and was a finalist in the 2007 San Francisco Comedy Competition.
8. He is a graduate of the University of California, Berkeley and was formerly a professional jazz pianist and substitute teacher.
9. His first album, inspired by Joe Frank, is Tales from the Brown Side.
10. He appeared with a small role in the film Medicine for Melancholy in 2008.
11. In 2010, he began hosting The Legacy Music Hour, a weekly podcast in which he and co-host Rob F. play and discuss music from classic era video games, along with crossover appearances with Laser Time podcast.