1. She made her film debut in 2001 with the independent film Southlander.
2. Prepon was born on March 7, 1980, in Watchung, New Jersey, she was 13 let v době.
3. She attended Watchung Hills Regional High School, and later studied at the Total Theatre Lab in New York City.
4. In 2004, Prepon worked on the independent drama film The Pornographer: Milostný příběh.
5. The film tells the story of an obsessive relationship between a director and an actress.
6. Branching into other arenas than acting, Prepon also served as executive producer of the film.
7. In 2005, Prepon co-starred with Misha Collins in the psychological thriller Karla, based on the true story of Paul Bernardo and his wife Karla Homolka, a Canadian couple who kidnapped, sexually abused, and murdered three girls, marking a contrast to her usual lighthearted roles. She was also an executive producer of E!
8. In April 2007, she starred in a dramatic short film Once Upon a Time.
9. Ona také objevila se v 2005 Oxygen original romantic comedy Romancing the Bride.
10. She reprised her role in the episodes “The Front Porch” in 2009 and “Say Cheese” in 2010.
11. She also appeared in the Fox medical drama House M.D. in the episode “Private Lives”.
12. Prepon had been taking directing classes at the Art Center College of Design.
13. Prepon stated she plans on making Abide with Me into a feature film.