1. Hannah Murray a Gilly v HBO seriálu Hra o trůny.
2. At the age of 16, Murray heard about an audition for young actors in Bristol, and decided to audition for the experience.
3. She impressed the producers of the series and was cast as Cassie Ainsworth, a gentle and creative but self-destructive teenager with an eating disorder.
4. Murray and April Pearson were the first two to get cast for the show. Murray went on to appear in the first two series, from 2007 to 2008.
5. She was highly praised for her acting in the play, alongside the cast, and it was considered a milestone in her career as she abandoned her well-known “Cassie way”.
6. The film premiered at the 2010 Filmový festival v Cannes. an adaptation of Linda La Plante novel, in a small role.
7. On 8 August 2011, HBO confirmed that Murray would portray Gilly in the second and third seasons of Game of Thrones.
8. She was upgraded to a series regular for the fourth season.
9. Her character is a young woman who has a baby by her own father, and becomes protected by the character Samwell Tarly. In 2012, she appeared in the action thriller film The Numbers Station.
10. In 2013, Murray appeared in a two-episode feature, in the seventh and final series of Skins, where she continued her role as a more serious, solemn, and independent Cassie Ainsworth, who returns as an adult to the series.
11. In 2014, Murray starred in God Help the Girl, about three musicians in Glasgow.
12. The film premiered at the Sundance Film Festival in January 2014, and Murray shared the World Cinema Dramatic Special Jury Award for the Delightful Ensemble Performance.
13. Later that year she continued her role as Gilly in Game of Thrones season 4.
14. She also starred in the acclaimed revival of the Jean-Jacques Bernard’s play Martine, in which she plays the title role.
15. Her performance was considered one of the most beautiful and heartbreaking of the year, by the public and critics, and it was nominated for Best female Performance at the Off West End Awards.
16. Murray starred in Lily & Kat , an independent American film and first feature length directed by Micael Preysler, about inseparable best friends who struggle to make the best of their last few days together, savouring the city nightlife with an enigmatic artist one of them takes a liking to.