1. Thomas Wlaschiha je německá televize, film, fáze, and voice actor. televizního seriálu Hra o trůny, as well as Sebastian Berger in the TV series Crossing Lines.
2. When he was 17 years old, shortly after the fall of the Berlin Wall, he traveled to New York City as an exchange student.
3. He remained there for a year, acting in theater and studying English.
4. Since 1998, he has played mostly supporting roles in numerous German and international TV and film productions.
5. Since 2013, he stars in the crime series Crossing Lines as Kommissar Sebastian Berger, a German police officer.
6. On stage, Wlaschiha has performed with the Theater Junge Generation in Dresden from 1996 until 2000, with the Schauspielhaus Zürich in 2002 and with the Schauspiel Frankfurt in 2003.
7. As a voice actor, Wlaschiha is heard in film dubs, audiobooks and commercials.