1. Frederick “Fred” Stoller is an American stand-up comedian, actor, author, writer, and voice artist.
2. He is best known for portraying Gerard on Everybody Loves Raymond.
3. Stoller had worked as a stand-up comedian in nightclubs since the early 1980s at the time of his first television appearance, in 1987, when he appeared on Stand-Up America and later on The Young Comedians Special alongside six other comedians.
4. He has also made guest appearances on several other TV series.
5. Stoller is also known as the voices of Stanley in the Open Season franchise, Rusty the Wrench on Handy Manny and Fred the Squirrel in The Penguins of Madagascar.
6. In 2012, Stoller published a successful e-book titled My Seinfeld Year, in which he chronicled his experiences after being hired as a new staff writer.
7. Dumb and Dumber – Man Next to the Phone Booth saying “Get off the phone”