1. Umzug in das Fungieren, sie wurde für ihre Nebenrolle als Carly Spencer in der bekannten 2011 Film Transformers: Dunkelheit des Mondes, the third installment in the Transformers film series, and as The Splendid Angharad in Mad Max: Fury Road .
2. Educated at Tavistock College, she later revealed that she was bullied and teased at school for having a double-barrelled name, small breasts and full lips.
3. For fall/winter 2009, she modelled in campaigns for Godiva and Miss Sixty.
4. Fashion photographer Rankin devoted a book entirely to her entitled Ten Times Rosie.
5. Rankin opined that Huntington-Whiteley brought something different to modelling: “We’ve been looking at very, very skinny, almost masculine girls for a long time.
6. She has walked the runways for Givenchy, Burberry, Oscar De La Renta, Valentino, Michael Kors, Roberto Cavalli, Balmain, Louis Vuitton, DSquared2, Badgley Mischka, Blumarine, Marchesa, Vivienne Tam, Versace, Vera Wang, Betsey Johnson, Alberta Ferretti, Prada, Giles Deacon, and Moschino.
7. Reviewers were critical of the acting of Huntington-Whiteley and co-star Shia LaBeouf.
8. Huntington-Whiteley had her second acting role in the film Mad Max: Fury Road, which was released in May 2015.
9. In order to portray her pregnant character, she wore a prosthetic stomach throughout the film.
10. Ab Juli 2011, Huntington-Whiteley was ranked No. 15 auf “The Money Girls” list and No. 3 auf der “Nach oben 20 Sexy Modelle” list at MODELS.COM.
11. Seit 2010, she has been in a relationship with actor Jason Statham.