1. He is known for his role in the Fox comedy series Arrested Development as the neurotic Buster Bluth.
2. Koska 2012, he has played Gary Walsh on the HBO comedy Veep, for which he won the 2013 ja 2015 Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Comedy Series.
3. Hänen äitinsä, Rita , worked as a staff assistant to State Representative Kathy Ashe, ja hänen isänsä, Mike Hale, taught nuclear and atomic physics and served in the military. Hale grew up in Tallahassee, Florida, where he attended the Young Actors Theatre and participated in numerous theatrical and musical productions.
4. He graduated from Samford University in Birmingham, Alabama, where he became a member of Sigma Chi Fraternity, with a journalism degree in 1992.
5. He completed graduate studies in 1995 from the School of Communication and the Arts of Regent University in Virginia. Valmistuttuaan, he lived in New York City for nearly ten years.
6. Vaikka New York, Hale helped found The Haven, an artistically minded community of Christians that meets weekly.
7. He also studied acting at The Barrow Group, a New York City theatre company.
8. He is often recognized for his role in the famous Volkswagen television commercial aired in 1999, in which he danced to the song “Arvoisa. Roboto”, which was later spoofed on the Fox sitcom Arrested Development.
9. Alkaen 2003 jotta 2006, and returning to the role in 2013, Hale found success in television when he was cast as Buster Bluth, the hapless, neurotic son with “mother issues” on Arrested Development.
10. Hale also appeared in a season ten episode of MADtv in a parody of COPS, where two British robbers try to stop a domestic dispute among the royal family.
11. His departure made room for his starring role on the NBC web series Ctrl, joka kantaesitti heinäkuuta 13, 2009.
12. He joined the cast of Numb3rs in 2009, in the recurring role of Professor Russell Lazlo.