1. Hän teki debyyttinsä vuonna 2001 with the independent film Southlander.
2. Prepon was born on March 7, 1980, in Watchung, New Jersey, Hän oli 13 vuotta täyttäneitä.
3. She attended Watchung Hills Regional High School, and later studied at the Total Theatre Lab in New York City.
4. Tässä 2004, Prepon worked on the independent drama film The Pornographer: Rakkaustarina.
5. The film tells the story of an obsessive relationship between a director and an actress.
6. Branching into other arenas than acting, Prepon also served as executive producer of the film.
7. Tässä 2005, Prepon co-starred with Misha Collins in the psychological thriller Karla, based on the true story of Paul Bernardo and his wife Karla Homolka, a Canadian couple who kidnapped, sexually abused, and murdered three girls, marking a contrast to her usual lighthearted roles. She was also an executive producer of E!
8. Huhtikuussa 2007, she starred in a dramatic short film Once Upon a Time.
9. Hän esiintyi myös 2005 Oxygen original romantic comedy Romancing the Bride.
10. She reprised her role in the episodes “The Front Porch” Tässä 2009 ja “Say Cheese” Tässä 2010.
11. She also appeared in the Fox medical drama House M.D. jaksossa “Private Lives”.
12. Prepon had been taking directing classes at the Art Center College of Design.
13. Prepon stated she plans on making Abide with Me into a feature film.