1. Petra N?mcov (Czech pronunciation: ; s. kesäkuussa 24, 1979) is a Czech model, juontaja, ja hyväntekijä, who founded and chairs the Happy Hearts Fund.
2. N?mcov was born in Karvin, then Czechoslovakia, now the Czech Republic, and grew up in Karvin in the Moravian Silesian Region with her sister Olga.
3. Scouted on the streets of Prague by NEXT Model Management, upon signing she moved to Milan, Italia.
4. After winning the 1995 Czech Elite Model Look, she returned to Milan where her career flourished.
5. She has featured in campaigns for: Benetton, Bulgari, Cartier, Clarins, Cortefiel, Dirk Bikkembergs, Fortunoff, Graff, Hewlett Packard/Intel, HS, Intimissimi, John Lewis, Lancaster, La Perla, La Senza, Maidenform, Max Factor, Pantene Pro-V, Passport, Playtex, Rampage, Schwarzkopf, Victorian salaisuus, and Wild Orchid.
6. Tässä 2000-2004 she worked for designers Lolita Lempicka, Gai Mattiolo Erreuno, Matthew Williamson, Custo Barceloa, Blunauta, Dirk Bikkembergs, Gugliemo Cappone, Luciano soprani, Marina Babini, Yumi Katsura, Akadius, and Michino Koshino.
7. N?mcov gained attention outside the fashion industry after featuring on the cover of the 2003 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue, from a shoot in Barbados by Walter Iooss.
8. Tässä 2001 N?mcov appeared on British television series Absolutely Fabulous. Jäsenen 3 Kesäkuuta 2004, she was one of the telecast judges during the 53rd annual Miss Universe competition in Quito, Ecuador.
9. Jäsenen 7 Heinäkuuta 2007 she was a presenter at the American leg of Live Earth.
10. She was a losing contestant on season 12 of Dancing with the Stars and her professional dance partner was Dmitry Chaplin.
11. N?mcov is multilingual and speaks Czech, Slovak, Polish, englanti, ranska, and Italian.
12. Joulukuuta 26, 2004 N?mcov was in Khao Lak, Thailand with her main photographer and then fianc Simon Atlee when the 2004 Indian Ocean earthquake and subsequent tsunami struck.
13. Tässä 2005 N?mcov created the Happy Hearts Fund (HHF), a charitable organization and campaign formed after the Tsunami of 2004.
14. Kesäkuussa 2012 she was designated by president of Haiti Michel Martelly and Prime Minister Laurent Lamothe as Ambassador-at-Large for Haiti for her work with Happy Hearts Fund.