1. She started her screen career appearing on television shows such as CSI: Miami and What About Brian.
2. Szohr was born in Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin, a place she has described as a “family-oriented small town”.
3. Szohr made her debut as an actress in 2003 in an episode of the third season of My Wife and Kids, titled “Not So Hostile Takeover”.
4. Her first film was Uncle Nino , playing a minor role as The MC.
5. She also appeared in three episodes of CSI: Miami as Samantha Barrish.
6. Dans 2007, she appeared in a major recurring role as Laura for six episodes in the ABC dramedy series What About Brian.
7. Szohr has appeared in small roles in films such as Somebody Help Me, The Reading Room and Fired Up.
8. In April 2010, Szohr joined the cast of the romantic comedy Love, Wedding, Marriage, along with Mandy Moore and Kellan Lutz.
9. The film began principal photography in April 2010 and was filmed in New Orleans.
10. Szohr has a role in the 2012 independent post-apocalyptic sci-fi film Hirokin. Her role as Orange has been described as a “cunning temptress”.
11. Szohr stars in the indie drama Art Machine as an outlaw hipster and a pyrotechnic artist. In October 2011, she finished filming a horror comedy film in East Lothian, Scotland titled Love Bite with co-star Ed Speleers.