1. Victoria Beckham Caroline est une femme d'affaires anglaise, fashion designer, model and singer.
2. In the late 1990s, Beckham rose to fame with the all-female pop group Spice Girls and was dubbed Posh Spice by the July 1996 issue of the British music magazine Top of the Pops. After the Spice Girls split, she was signed to Virgin Records and Telstar Records and had four UK Top 10 singles.
3. Her first release, “Out of Your Mind”, reached Number 2 in the UK Singles Chart.
4. Beckham has participated in five official documentaries and reality shows about her, including Being Victoria Beckham, The Real Beckhams, and Victoria Beckham: Coming to America.
5. She is married to David Beckham and they have four children.
6. In the past decade, Beckham has become an internationally recognised style icon and fashion designer.
7. Following high-profile collaborations with other brands, she launched an eponymous label in 2008 et une étiquette à bas prix en 2011.
8. Beckham was born at the Princess Alexandra Hospital in Harlow, Essex and raised in Goffs Oak, Hertfordshire.
9. Beckham made a guest appearance on the catwalk for Maria Grachvogel in 2000, marking her debut as a model at London Fashion Week.
10. I collect vintage Guccis and Carreras – they can make virtually any outfit look cool.”
11. Beckham has graced countless fashion magazine covers during her career, including I-D in 2004 and W in 2007. Her first Vogue appearance was the April 2008 British edition.