1. Dans 2007, she and her family were picked to star in the reality television series Keeping Up with the Kardashians.
2. Its success led to the creation of spin-offs including Kourtney and Khloé Take Miami and Kourtney and Kim Take New York.
3. With sisters Kim and Khloé, Kourtney is involved in the retail and fashion industries.
4. They have launched several clothing collections and fragrances, and additionally released the book Kardashian Konfidential in 2010.
5. She attended Marymount High School, a Roman Catholic all-girls school in Los Angeles.
6. Her classmates included Nicole Richie and Luke Walton. Dans 1994, her father garnered public attention as an additional defense lawyer for football player O.J. Simpson during his murder trial.
7. Kourtney first became known to reality-television audiences on the 2004 series, Filthy Rich: Cattle Drive, on which she earned money for charity.
8. In the spring of 2010, Kourtney and her sisters released a clothing line for Bebe.
9. Kardashian also represents the skincare line PerfectSkin with her sisters, which was developed by Dr. Ron DiSalvo for Perfect Science Labs. The three sisters also released a 20-piece collection of jewelry line for the company Virgins, Saints, and Angels, in March 2010.
10. Kourtney gave birth to their first son, Mason Dash Disick, on December 14, 2009.
11. After regularly attending therapy and temporarily giving up alcohol, Disick and Kourtney reconciled and they continued their relationship in mid-2010.