1. Dans 2008, she was nominated for the BAFTA Rising Star Award, while for her role as Tippi Hedren in the 2012 TV film The Girl, she was nominated for a BAFTA TV Award for Best Actress and a Golden Globe Award for Best Actress.
2. Dans 2014, she starred in two biographical dramas, Foxcatcher, playing Nancy Schultz, and American Sniper, portraying Taya Kyle.
3. Born in New York City, United States, Miller moved to London with her family when she was just over a year old.
4. Dans 2001, she made her film début with South Kensington, with Rupert Everett and Elle Macpherson and later had a regular role in the television drama series Keen Eddie.
5. Dans 2004 Miller had a supporting role in the remake Alfie with Jude Law and in Layer Cake.
6. Later in 2007, she portrayed an undead bride opposite James Franco in Camille.
7. She appeared in the 2009 live-action film adaptation of the comic book and cartoon G.I. Joe, G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra, playing The Baroness.
8. She was selected to be on the jury for the main competition section of the 2015 Cannes Film Festival.
9. Before her professional acting career, Miller worked as a photographic model.
10. Dans 2006 it was announced that Miller would design a fashion capsule for Pepe Jeans; the project was later expanded to become a complete fashion label.
11. The collection, which Miller designed with her sister Savannah, a professional fashion designer, was launched in September 2007.
12. She travelled with them to the Democratic Republic of the Congo in April 2009, and kept a blog about her experiences.