1. Bilson grew up in a California show business family, and made her television debut in 1998, subsequently becoming well known for playing Summer Roberts on the prime-time drama series The O.C. Bilson made her film debut in the 2006 film The Last Kiss and starred in the 2008 action/science fiction film Jumper.
2. As a result, Bilson says she “basically died and then came back”, has a scar above her right eye, and sometimes suffers from migraines and memory loss.
3. Bilson attended Grossmont College, a community college in a suburb of San Diego, but dropped out after one year, She made her screen acting debut in early 2003, appearing in one episode of Buffy the Vampire Slayer and 8 Simple Rules for Dating My Teenage Daughter.
4. Bilson was subsequently cast in The O.C., which debuted in August 2003.
5. It was reported that she called for a body double during the sex scenes because she was uncomfortable being nude in front of the camera.
6. One review of the film noted that Bilson played the role with “surprising depth”,
7. In September 2009 Rachel appeared as a celebrity guest judge in the third episode of Project Runway .
8. Bilson starred in the 2011 indie film L!fe Happens next to Krysten Ritter and Kate Bosworth.
9. Dans 2011, Bilson began starring in the The CW series Hart of Dixie, executive produced by The O.C. creator Josh Schwartz.
10. She played Dr. Zoe Hart, a New Yorker who, after her dreams of becoming a heart surgeon fall apart, accepts an offer to work as a general practitioner in the fictional Gulf Coast town of Bluebell, Alabama.
11. On May 7, 2015, the CW officially canceled the show after four seasons.
12. Bilson has been recognized by several media sources as being a “fashion junkie”. Together they created Edie Rose.