1. Teri Lynn Hatcher est une actrice américaine, writer, presenter, and former NFL cheerleader.
2. She is known for her television roles, portraying Lois Lane on the ABC series Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman , for which she won the Golden Globe Award for Best Actress in a Musical or Comedy, three Screen Actors Guild Awards, and a Primetime Emmy nomination for Outstanding Lead Actress in a Comedy Series.
3. Hatcher was born in Palo Alto, California, the daughter of Esther ; her mother is of half Syrian and half Czech and Irish, ancestry. Hatcher took ballet lessons at the San Juan School of Dance in Los Altos.
4. She grew up in Sunnyvale, California. and attended Mango Junior High , Fremont High School in Sunnyvale and De Anza College in Cupertino.
5. Stone died of colon cancer on August 19, 2008, having served six years of his sentence.
6. Dans 1988, she made a guest appearance in Star Trek: The Next Generation as Lt. Robinson.
7. Dans 1989, she guest-starred in an episode of Quantum Leap titled “Star Crossed”.
8. She portrayed a 26-year-old lawyer in an affair with a widowed businessman twice her age, played by Robert Loggia.
9. The series had a brief run on CBS that summer, but was not renewed.
10. Dans 1992, Hatcher tried out for the role of Jamie Buchman on Mad About You and made it to the final two choices, but lost the part to Helen Hunt.
11. Hatcher won the role of Paris Carver in the 1997 James Bond film Tomorrow Never Dies.
12. Hatcher made a much-discussed guest appearance on a 1993 episode of Seinfeld, in which her character, Sidra, breaks up with Jerry because she believes that Jerry was trying to have Elaine surreptitiously determine whether Sidra had breast implants.
13. She returned to play Sidra in two subsequent episodes, The Pilot, and The Finale . Hatcher appeared in a series of Radio Shack television commercials alongside NFL player Howie Long.
14. They remain close friends and together have bought farm land on the outskirts of Los Angeles, with the intent of eventually raising endangered species.