1. His grandmother was born in Las Vegas, New Mexico on May 2, 1909.
2. His father, Harold Morris Brody, was born in Phoenix and worked as a private investigator.
3. Stevens describes his family as the “pioneering Jews of the southwest”. Stevens grew up in Los Angeles, California.
4. After his parents divorced when Stevens was eight years old he lived with his mother and older sister in the Valley. Stevens did not go to Hebrew School nor read from the Torah for his Bar Mitzvah.
5. His mother is 82 years old and lives in Rancho Mirage, California.
6. Stevens first tried stand-up in Los Angeles, before moving to Seattle, where he began developing an act, in addition to co-creating and co-starring in a public-access television show with Teina Manu called Brody and Teina that garnered a cult following.
7. His career continued for a three-year stint in New York City, before he found a permanent home in the Los Angeles comedy scene.
8. While in Boston, he also recorded a series of interviews with the other 16 comedians appearing on The Half Hour called Push & Believe.
9. Dans 2011, Stevens starred in and produced a documentary comedy series for HBO called Brody Stevens: Enjoy It!.
10. Following the popularity of his HBO program it was picked up by Comedy Central as Brody Stevens: Enjoy It!. The footage shot by HBO, along with additional material shot by Comedy Central was released in 2013 as twelve 21-minute episodes.
11. Stevens has also appeared in the films Road to Park City, I Am Comic, Jesus Is Magic, The Hangover, Due Date and The Hangover Part II.
12. Dans 2010, Stevens launched his own now defunct podcast The Brody Stevens Experiment.
13. On October 7, 2011 Stevens began co-hosting Brode & Esther, a podcast for the Deathsquad network with fellow stand-up comedians Esther Povitsky and Brian Redban. 15 episodes have been released.
14. Stevens launched another podcast on May 13, 2012 called The Steven Brody Stevens Festival of Friendship on the Feral Audio network.
15. The podcast is a mixture of Stevens talking about his career and personal life, involving his producer Dustin Marshall and interviewing his friends from throughout the comedy world.