1. After playing college football for the University of Michigan, Tom Brady was drafted by the Patriots in the sixth round of the 2000 NFL draft.
2. Brady has won three Super Bowl MVP awards, two league MVP awards , has been selected to ten Pro Bowls, and has led the Patriots to more division titles than any other quarterback in NFL history, with twelve.
3. Brady is fifth on the all-time list for career passing yards and third for career touchdown passes.
4. His career postseason record is 21–8; his playoff win total is the most in NFL history.
5. He helped set the record for the longest consecutive win streak in NFL history with 21 straight wins over two seasons .
6. He also set the record for most consecutive playoff wins with 10, and in 2007 led the Patriots to the first undefeated regular season since the institution of the 16-game schedule.
7. He has thrown for more passing yards and touchdowns than any quarterback in NFL postseason history, et a le sixième rang carrière cote de passeur de tous les temps parmi les quarts avec au moins 1,500 career passing attempts.
8. Tom Brady is considered among the greatest quarterbacks of all time. He and Joe Montana are the only two players in NFL history to win the NFL Most Valuable Player and Super Bowl MVP awards multiple times.
9. Brady is the only quarterback to lead his team to six Super Bowls, and holds the record for the most total Super Bowl touchdown passes. He was named the NFL MVP in 2007 and 2010 as well as the 2007 Male Athlete of the Year by the Associated Press, the first NFL player to be so honored since 1990.
10. After the 2010 season, Brady was ranked as the top player in the NFL Top 100, a poll of league players.
11. He also became the first quarterback to throw for 50 or more touchdowns in a season.
12. Dans 2010, he set the NFL record for consecutive passes without an interception , and broke his own record for the highest season touchdown to interception ratio, among players who have started a full season, at 9:1.
13. Brady and Patriots head coach Bill Belichick have combined to form the most successful quarterback-coach tandem in NFL history, winning 172 regular season games and 21 postseason games together, as well as appearing in six Super Bowls together, all NFL records.
14. He played against Bellarmine College Preparatory rival Pat Burrell in both football and baseball.
15. He created highlight tapes and sent them out to schools he would consider attending. This led to strong interests from many football programs around the nation.