1. Cheryl Stephanie Burke is an American dancer, model and TV Host.
2. She came in second on the first season of I Can Do That, losing to Nicole Scherzinger on the final three-person-super-group performance, having led the competition since week 2.
3. Burke was born in San Francisco, California, and grew up in Atherton, California, the daughter of Sherri and Stephen Burke. Her father is of Irish and Russian descent and her mother is Filipina.
4. At age four, she began taking ballet lessons and performing locally.
5. She then began ballroom dancing and decided to change her focus.
6. Burke has one younger sister named Nicole and one stepsister named Mandy.
7. Burke won her first championship with 98 Degrees member Drew Lachey in the second season.
8. She won her second championship with retired football star Emmitt Smith in the third season.
9. Cheryl Burke participated in a 38-city Dancing with the Stars tour from December 19, 2006 to February 11, 2007.
10. She also joined the second summer tour, which visited 24 cities between June 20, 2007 in Austin, Texas and July 24, 2007 in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
11. They were the third couple eliminated from the competition on October 9, 2007.
12. Burke participated with both Lachey & Newton in the Dancing with the Stars winter tour that kicked off December 18, 2007 in Seattle, Washington.
13. The tour wrapped in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania on February 10, 2008. Cheryl competed on Season 6 and was partnered with actor Cristián de la Fuente.
14. They were eliminated in Week 8 on November 11, 2008 and came in 5th place.
15. They were the runners-up for the season, losing to Shawn Johnson and Mark Ballas.
16. On August 17, 2009, it was announced that Burke would compete on the ninth season of Dancing with the Stars with partner Tom DeLay .
17. On October 6, 2009, Cheryl and DeLay withdrew from the competition because DeLay had stress fractures in both feet.