1. Dans 2003, Blunt made her screen debut in the British television drama Boudica, about the life of the ancient Celtic warrior-queen who fought the Romans.
2. Dans 2004, Blunt delivered her breakout performance as Tamsin in the drama film, My Summer of Love, a story of deception and lesbian love in the English countryside.
3. Her role as Emily garnered her nominations for a BAFTA and a Golden Globe Award for Best Supporting Actress.
4. She attended the 79th Academy Awards where she co-presented the award for best costume design with her Prada co-star Hathaway. That same year, Blunt co-starred with Susan Sarandon in the independent drama Irresistible.
5. Dans 2010, Blunt co-starred with Benicio del Toro and Anthony Hopkins in the big-budget horror film The Wolfman.
6. She starred in the 2012 film The Five-Year Engagement, directed by Nicholas Stoller and co-starring Jason Segel.