1. Natasha Bianca Lyonne Braunstein better known as Natasha Lyonne, è un'attrice statunitense.
2. She portrayed Nicky Nichols in the Netflix series Orange Is the New Black, for which she received a nomination for the 2014 Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Guest Actress in a Comedy Series.
3. Lyonne was born in New York City, the daughter of Ivette Buchinger
4. During the war, he hid in Budapest as a non-Jew working in a leather factory.
5. On working as a very young child actor, Lyonne said: “I didn’t have the best parents.
6. Even if they were ready to have children, it is kind of a wacky idea to put your child in business at six years old.”
7. In what is perhaps her most well known role, she appeared as Jessica in the American Pie film series.
8. Quando lei era 18 anni, Lyonne used the paycheck from her work on the Woody Allen film Everyone Says I Love You to buy a small apartment near Gramercy Park.
9. Da allora, Lyonne has worked steadily in the New York theatre scene, as well as in film and television.
10. Her newer film appearances include All About Evil, 4:44 – Last Day on Earth, Girl Most Likely, The Rambler, and Clutter.
11. On working in the theater: “There’s something about theater that squashes the self-critical voices because you have to be in the moment.
12. I’m glad that I didn’t do this before I was ready, before I was capable of showing up every day.
13. Lyonne has made guest appearances on the series Weeds, New Girl, Will and Grace, and Law & Order Special Victims Unit.
14. In ritardo 2012, Lyonne was reported to be developing a TV series for Fox Television about a young girl, che, fresh out of rehab and committed to starting a new life as a sober, responsible adult, is forced to move in with her conservative brother and young family.