1. BTS , また、防弾少年団として知られています, 7人の韓国の少年バンドがビッグヒットエンターテインメントによって形成されています。.
2. They won several New Artist of the Year awards for the track, including at the 2013 Melon Music Awards and Golden Disc Awards and the 2014 Seoul Music Awards.
3. The band continued to rise to widespread prominence with their subsequent albums Dark & 野生 , with the latter two entering the U.S. ビルボード 200.
4. Moon stated that “Each of the seven members sings in a way that is true to himself and the life he wants to live.
5. Their melody and lyrics transcend regional borders, language, 文化, and institutions.
6. The group filmed an advertisement produced by the Seoul Metropolitan Government, which was subsequently aired in over 100 国.
7. Japan announced BTS as the promotional models for Yahoo WiFi, with a special sign-up campaign that launched on January 29, 2018.
8. で 2015, they donated seven tons of rice to charity at the K-Star Road opening ceremony held in Apgujeong-dong.
9. They debuted on June 12, 2013, 歌と “No More Dream” from their first album 2 Cool 4 Skool.
10. RUL8,2?, 9月にリリース 11, 2013, 以上の販売します 120,000 copies to date and peaked at number four.
11. 年末に, BTS was recognized with several New Artist of the Year awards, 含む、 2013 Melon Music Awards and Golden Disc Awards and the 2014 Seoul Music Awards.
12. The last act to their “school trilogy”, Skool Luv Affair topped the Gaon Chart and sold over 200,000 コピー.