1. He is best known for his roles as Sylar on the science fiction drama series Heroes , as well as his Emmy nominated performance in American Horror Story: Asylum.
2. He also appeared in smaller roles on television series such as So NoTORIous, The Slap, dan 24.
3. Quinto was born in Pittsburgh, and grew up in Green Tree, Pennsylvania.
4. Quinto first appeared on television in the short-lived television series The Others, and appeared as a guest star on shows including CSI, Disentuh oleh seorang Malaikat, terpesona, Six Feet Under, Lizzie McGuire, and L.A. Dragnet.
5. dalam 2003, during the theatrical run of Endgame by Samuel Beckett, directed by Kristina Lloyd he landed a recurring role as computer expert Adam Kaufman on the Fox series 24; Quinto appeared in 23 episodes of the third season.
6. dalam 2006, Quinto played the role of Sasan: the haughty, gay Iranian-American best friend of Tori Spelling on her VH1 series So NoTORIous.
7. Kemudian tahun itu, he joined the cast of Heroes as Gabriel Gray, better known as the serial killer Sylar. He worked on the series until its cancellation in 2010 selepas empat musim.
8. His casting as a young Spock in the J.J. Abrams-directed reboot of the Star Trek film franchise was officially announced at the 2007 Comic-Con.
9. Speaking alongside Leonard Nimoy at a press conference to promote the new Star Trek film, Quinto revealed that Nimoy had been given casting approval over who would play the role of the young Spock.
10. “I knew that he had approval over the actor that would play young Spock, so when I got the role I knew from the beginning it was with his blessing.”
11. The revelation for me watching the movie, when I finally got to watch the whole thing after working on sequences, was that he is extraordinary.
12. ia “…was a movie written and directed by my former landlady and friend, .
13. dalam 2008, Quinto joined with Corey Moosa and Neal Dodson to form Before the Door Pictures. The company has projects in film, televisyen, new media, and the graphic novel arena.
14. In a publishing deal with comic book publisher Archaia, they published a graphic novel called Mr. Murder is Dead, created by writer Victor Quinaz, closely followed by LUCID: A Matthew Dee Adventure written by writer/actor Michael McMillian.