1. Moving into acting, she became known for her supporting roles as Carly Spencer in the 2011 film Transformers: Dark of the Moon, the third installment in the Transformers film series, and as The Splendid Angharad in Mad Max: Fury Road .
2. Educated at Tavistock College, she later revealed that she was bullied and teased at school for having a double-barrelled name, small breasts and full lips.
3. For fall/winter 2009, she modelled in campaigns for Godiva and Miss Sixty.
4. Fashion photographer Rankin devoted a book entirely to her entitled Ten Times Rosie.
5. Rankin opined that Huntington-Whiteley brought something different to modelling: “We’ve been looking at very, very skinny, almost masculine girls for a long time.
6. She has walked the runways for Givenchy, Burberry, Oscar De La Renta, Valentino, Michael Kors, Roberto Cavalli, Balmain, Louis Vuitton, DSquared2, Badgley Mischka, Blumarine, Marchesa, Vivienne Tam, Versace, Vera Wang, Betsey Johnson, Alberta Ferretti, Prada, Giles Deacon, and Moschino.
7. Reviewers were critical of the acting of Huntington-Whiteley and co-star Shia LaBeouf.
8. Huntington-Whiteley had her second acting role in the film Mad Max: Fury Road, which was released in May 2015.
9. In order to portray her pregnant character, she wore a prosthetic stomach throughout the film.
10. Vanaf juli 2011, Huntington-Whiteley was ranked No. 15 op “The Money Girls” list and No. 3 op de “Boven 20 meest sexy modellen” list at MODELS.COM.
11. Sinds 2010, she has been in a relationship with actor Jason Statham.