1. Po studiach w Royal Academy of Dramatic Art i poznawać swoją wieloletnią dziewczynę, Angielska aktorka Kate Fahy, w 1974, he began his career as a stage actor in the 1970s.
2. Critically lauded for his versatility, Pryce has participated in big-budget films including Evita, Tomorrow Never Dies, Pirates of the Caribbean, The New World, GI Joe: The Rise of Cobra, GI Joe: Retaliation as well as independent films including Glengarry Glen Ross and Carrington.
3. His career in theatre has also been prolific, and he has won two Tony Awards—the first in 1977 for his Broadway debut in Comedians, the second for his 1991 role as The Engineer in the musical Miss Saigon.
4. Początek w 2015, Pryce became a guest actor on the HBO series Game of Thrones as the High Sparrow before being upgraded to a regular cast member in 2016.
5. Born John Price in Carmel, Flintshire, he is the son of Margaret Ellen and Isaac Price, a former coal miner who, along with his wife, ran a small general grocery shop.
6. Others included Bruce Payne, Juliet Stevenson, Alan Rickman, Anton Lesser, Kenneth Branagh and Fiona Shaw.
7. To gain his Equity card to work in Liverpool, he made his first screen appearance in a minor role on a 1972 episode of the British science fiction programme Doomwatch, o nazwie “Ogień & Brimstone”.
8. He then starred in two television films, both directed by Stephen Frears, Daft as a Brush and Playthings.
9. After the Everyman, Pryce joined the director Sir Richard Eyre at the Nottingham Playhouse and starred in the Trevor Griffiths play Comedians in a role specially written for his talents, Gethin Price.
10. It was around this time that he appeared in his first movie role, playing the character Joseph Manasse in the film drama Voyage of the Damned, starring Faye Dunaway.