1. She is known for playing the title role in the TV miniseries, Helen of Troy, as elf princess Arya Dröttningu in fantasy-adventure film, Eragon, and for her portrayal of Jill Valentine in the science fiction action horror film Resident Evil: Apocalypse.
2. She resumed her role as Jill Valentine for a cameo appearance in the 2010 action-horror film Resident Evil: Życie pozagrobowe, and in Resident Evil: Retribution, wydany 14 Września 2012.
3. Born in Kettering, Northamptonshire, Anglia, Guillory is the daughter of the American folk guitarist Isaac Guillory and his first wife, English model Tina Thompson, z którą ożenił się w 1973. and born at the Guantanamo naval base in Cuba.
4. Her parents moved to Fulham, London when Guillory was two, then later to Norfolk when she was 11.
5. She has a half-brother named Jace, who has the same mother.
6. W 1997, Guillory accompanied a ballerina friend to the London modelling agency Select and was soon signed.
7. She modelled solely to support her acting career. and appeared on the covers of several fashion magazines.
8. W 1999, she became the face of the Hugo Boss fragrance campaign, succeeding model Karen Ferrari and continuing the campaign for three years. After modelling for a few years, Guillory returned her focus to acting in 2000.
9. Guillory explained that she “became an actor because I wanted to know what it was like to be other people.
10. She went on to say that her frustration with later film roles left her bitter, but after seeing Helen Mirren onstage she was inspired again.
11. Before becoming a model to support her acting career, Guillory waited tables at a club.