1. BTS , znany również jako Bangtan Boys, jest siedem-członek południowokoreański boysband utworzony przez Big Hit Entertainment.
2. They won several New Artist of the Year awards for the track, including at the 2013 Melon Music Awards and Golden Disc Awards and the 2014 Seoul Music Awards.
3. The band continued to rise to widespread prominence with their subsequent albums Dark & Wild , with the latter two entering the U.S. Billboard 200.
4. Moon stated that “Each of the seven members sings in a way that is true to himself and the life he wants to live.
5. Their melody and lyrics transcend regional borders, language, kultury, and institutions.
6. The group filmed an advertisement produced by the Seoul Metropolitan Government, which was subsequently aired in over 100 kraje.
7. Japan announced BTS as the promotional models for Yahoo WiFi, with a special sign-up campaign that launched on January 29, 2018.
8. W 2015, they donated seven tons of rice to charity at the K-Star Road opening ceremony held in Apgujeong-dong.
9. They debuted on June 12, 2013, z piosenki “No More Dream” from their first album 2 Cool 4 Skool.
10. RUL8,2?, wydany w wrześniu 11, 2013, który sprzedał ponad 120,000 copies to date and peaked at number four.
11. Pod koniec roku, BTS was recognized with several New Artist of the Year awards, w tym 2013 Melon Music Awards and Golden Disc Awards and the 2014 Seoul Music Awards.
12. The last act to their “school trilogy”, Skool Luv Affair topped the Gaon Chart and sold over 200,000 kopie.