1. Zadebiutowała w filmie 2001 with the independent film Southlander.
2. Prepon was born on March 7, 1980, in Watchung, New Jersey, ona była 13 lat. w tym czasie.
3. She attended Watchung Hills Regional High School, and later studied at the Total Theatre Lab in New York City.
4. W 2004, Prepon worked on the independent drama film The Pornographer: A Love Story.
5. The film tells the story of an obsessive relationship between a director and an actress.
6. Branching into other arenas than acting, Prepon also served as executive producer of the film.
7. W 2005, Prepon co-starred with Misha Collins in the psychological thriller Karla, based on the true story of Paul Bernardo and his wife Karla Homolka, a Canadian couple who kidnapped, sexually abused, and murdered three girls, marking a contrast to her usual lighthearted roles. She was also an executive producer of E!
8. W kwietniu 2007, she starred in a dramatic short film Once Upon a Time.
9. Wystąpiła także w 2005 Oxygen original romantic comedy Romancing the Bride.
10. She reprised her role in the episodes “The Front Porch” w 2009 i “Say Cheese” w 2010.
11. She also appeared in the Fox medical drama House M.D. w odcinku “Private Lives”.
12. Prepon had been taking directing classes at the Art Center College of Design.
13. Prepon stated she plans on making Abide with Me into a feature film.