1. Aimee-Ffion Edwards is a Welsh actress from Newport, País de Gales. She is perhaps best known for playing Sketch in Skins and Esme in Peaky Blinders.
2. She would often go from ballet lessons to playing for the rugby team.
3. She took a drama A-level at school, and joined the National Youth Theatre of Wales.
4. She was training to be a classical singer when she appeared on the Pop Idol-type Welsh language TV show called Wawffactor in 2006 and became runner-up.
5. Edwards made her television debut as the character Sketch in the E4 series Skins in 2008.
6. In the first episode of Casualty 1909 she played a young prostitute called Deborah Lynch, who was being abused by her father.
7. In 2010, she appeared in an episode of the supernatural BBC drama series Being Human as a theatre usher, who is also a ghost.
8. In 2011, she appeared in series 2 of the BBC drama series Luther, playing the character Jenny Jones.
9. Aimee played Mary, friend of Kath, played by Ami Metcalf, in these stories written by Kathy Burke and based on her own teenage years.
10. In 2013 and 2014, she appeared as Esme, the wife of John Shelby, in the BBC series Peaky Blinders.
11. In 2014, she appeared as Katy in The Harrowing, the sixth episode of the first series of Inside No. 9, written by Steve Pemberton and Reece Shearsmith.
12. She also appeared as Sophie in the BBC Four comedy series Detectorists.
13. In 2016, she appeared as Sian in Death In Paradise as a young girl who is murdered.
14. Edwards made her stage debut in 2008 in SH*T-M*X at the Trafalgar Studios in London.
15. In 2011, she made her Broadway debut, reprising her role in Jerusalem at the Music Box Theatre, New York. She appeared in the London revival of Jerusalem later that year.
16. In 2012, she appeared in The Recruiting Officer at the Donmar Warehouse,
17. In 2013, she appeared as Avonia Bunn in Trelawny of the Wells at the Donmar Warehouse.