1. Campbell Scott is an American actor, Yönetmen, yapımcı, ve seslendirme sanatçısı.
2. He is known for his roles as Boris Kuester von Jurgens-Ratenicz on Royal Pains, Mark Usher on House of Cards, Joseph Tobin on Damages, and Richard Parker in The Amazing Spider-Man and The Amazing Spider-Man 2, as well as numerous stage appearances.
3. Scott was born on July 19, 1961, New York şehrinde, the son of actors George C. Scott and Canadian-born Colleen Dewhurst.
4. İçinde 1990, Scott played a lead role in the ground-breaking film Longtime Companion, which chronicles the early years of the AIDS/HIV epidemic and its impact upon a group of American friends.
5. In the following year, Scott co-starred in the movie Dying Young alongside Julia Roberts.
6. O aldı 1992 Cameron Crowe movie Singles alongside Bridget Fonda and Kyra Sedgwick, ve içinde 1996, he teamed up with Stanley Tucci to direct the film Big Night.
7. The film met with critical acclaim and was nominated for the “Grand Jury Prize” at the Sundance Film Festival.
8. For their work, Scott and Tucci won both the New York Film Critics Circle Award and the Boston Society of Film Critics Award for Best New Director.
9. İçinde 2002, he was awarded the Best Actor prize from the National Board of Review for his notable performance in Roger Dodger.
10. İçinde 2007, Scott lent his voice for the narration of a Chevron Corporation television ad, as well as the critically acclaimed Iraq War documentary film, No End in Sight.
11. Scott also had a recurring role on the USA drama Royal Pains, as Boris Kuester von Jurgens-Ratenicz.
12. Ağustos'ta 28, 2009, TVGuide.com confirmed Scott was cast for the third season of Damages.
13. Scott was a series regular, playing Joe Tobin, the son of indicted Bernie Madoff-like Louis Tobin .
14. Mayıs ayında 2010, Scott provided the voice-over for a new Häagen-Dazs TV commercial called “Ode to Flavor”. He played the role of Richard Parker, the father of Peter Parker, İçinde 2012 film The Amazing Spider-Man.
15. Aralık 2015 Mart- 2016, Scott appeared as Lloyd Dallas in the Broadway revival of Noises Off.